Therapy for your addiction should not only involve clinical rehabilitation — the experiential therapies that help you uncover your unique skills and ways to overcome your addiction are equally important. At JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program, we offer adventure therapy in Tennessee as part of our treatment. Our adventure therapy for addiction recovery is tremendously successful for clients, and it helps you make personal discoveries though engaging solo and group challenges.
To discuss our adventure therapy for women at our facility, please contact JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program today to talk with one of our team members. We are not here to judge, but to listen and help you on your journey to recovery.
What to Expect During Adventure Therapy at JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program
Adventure therapy is unlike other kinds of therapy for overcoming addictive behavior. Adventure therapy involves tackling physical challenges through systematic development of your mind and body. You may participate in adventure therapy in Tennessee at our location individually, or as part of a group.
The types of adventure therapy we provide at JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program differ based on your skillsets and needs. One of our most popular adventure therapy offerings is our ropes course. The ropes include high and low ropes, and are an exciting way to use new parts of your brain. They will help you explore your abilities and talents in ways you never expected. You don’t have to be in top-notch physical shape to safely participate in ropes courses at Voyage. You simply have to want to get better through this innovative, proven therapy method.
Benefits of Adventure Therapy for Addiction Recovery
There are various advantages to participating in instructor-led adventure therapy for addiction recovery:
- You will develop leadership skills — Leadership is necessary for addiction recovery. As you work with other clients to move through rope courses and other adventures, you’ll begin to find your leadership voice.
- You will learn how to work within a team environment — Many people who struggle with addiction have become lost in their own bodies, and have difficulty working with other individuals. Adventure therapy helps you become more comfortable with a team.
- You will learn to trust — When you’re expected to be a full-fledged participant in adventure therapy sessions, you have to trust the other members of your group. This ability to trust is essential to addiction recovery.
- You will help your body heal from the abuse of addiction — Addiction is tough on your body, and adventure therapy can be a fun way to get in better shape.
- You will use new areas of your mind — Cognitive development is a key component of treatment at JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program in Tennessee. Discover new ways of thinking and seeing, and take those discoveries into your everyday life.
- You will be able to sleep and eat better — Adventure therapy builds your appetite and soothes your racing mind. If you have had difficulty getting rest or you’re unable to digest foods properly, you may find that adventure therapy allows you to comfortably get the downtime and nourishment you need.
Transform the way you think about yourself and your addiction with adventure therapy.
Why Women Choose JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program for Addiction Treatment
Adventure therapy treatment is only one of the many reasons women choose JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program for their addiction treatment. Our world-class facility nestled in the beautiful setting of woodsy Tennessee is the ideal spot for recovery and emotional replenishment. We focus on a holistic approach to addiction treatment, and we work with you to develop a personalized plan to overcome your addiction.
JourneyPure Women’s Professional Program has compassionate, trained team members who can help you move towards a healthy recovery. Contact us today to find out why we are the premier location for addiction treatment in Tennessee.